Announcing APAC Office Hours for Builders
Builders ready to take the next step with their business are invited to Office Hours with Sui Foundation's Growth team.
The Sui Foundation is committed to advancing the global adoption of Sui. To do so, we actively support developers in their efforts to start building on Sui with our Developer Grants, Builder House, and Ambassador Programs. However we know that success requires more than just technical know-how. Turning a product idea and prototype into a sustainable business involves a variety of important steps, including fundraising, branding, business development, and marketing.
Office Hours are the first program offering from the Sui Foundation to focus on guiding builders from product development to full-fledged business. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with a member of the Sui Foundation’s Growth team to receive guidance and resources on building a successful business. The Growth team is made up of experienced startup operators, marketing experts, and business development professionals who are dedicated to helping builders achieve success on their own terms.
Example discussion topics include:
- Assessing the addressable market
- Crafting go-to-market strategies
- Fundraising tips
- Performing competitor landscape analysis
- and any other business related topic that can help a project thrive
As this program expands, our team will offer direct referrals to subject matter experts based on the needs of project teams.
Office Hours is the first part of a comprehensive Builder Success Program. Projects that participate in Office Hours will have an opportunity to attend live events and online workshops in the future to further their learnings.
Office Hours Details
Our inaugural Office Hours will focus on projects in the APAC region, with EMEA and NA coming soon. First and second time founders will be prioritized, as well as projects with traction in the market already.
- Tuesdays, 2-4:30pm (GMT +8), hosted in Mandarin Chinese
- Thursday, 2-4:30pm (GMT +8), hosted in English
Appointment Application Process
- Eight 15-minute appointments for each session
- Project teams must apply by Wednesday at 6pm (GMT +8) week prior
- Invites will be sent to selected participants by Sunday at 6pm (GMT +8)
How to Prepare for an Appointment
- Project teams are expected to share a meeting agenda in advance of Office Hours as well as any documents or links that could be beneficial as a pre-read.
- Project teams should have a clear understanding of the project story and a set request of the advisor.
- Fifteen minutes goes by quickly. It is best for project teams to focus on one key need rather than cover a wide swath of issues in one call.